Onee-chan no Midori-kun Extra

An extra featuring Midori and Sui when Midori was still tutoring Sui in her last year of middle school ✨


Midori: Ah, Sui-chan, you got that one wrong.
Sui: Eh, where?


Midori points out Sui's mistake on her workbook. "Here.", he says.

Sui suddenly becomes aware of their proximity and blushes a little to herself, thinking, 'Too close...!! Somehow, he smells nice.'

Her heart goes doki-doki.

Midori continues explaining, "This part isn't done like this. Apply this formula..."

As Sui listens, she glances at Midori's side profile. She narrates: He's mean and always makes fun of people, which makes me annoyed, but...


Sui's narration continues: This person has a pretty face when he's quiet.

She suddenly notices the moles on Midori's left cheek. She thinks, '...Ah, those moles...', when Midori notices her gaze.

Midori: Wha-at? Staring at me like that ❤
Sui: Nothing! I wasn't staring at all!
Midori: Eh-? I could feel Sui-chan's piercing gaze, though- 
Sui: Dumm- You're mistaken! It's your moles! I was just thinking that your moles look like the Winter Triangle!
Midori: ...Eh, my moles, here?
Sui: Yes, that triangle! That's why I'm saying that I wasn't looking at you or anything like that.
Midori: Pfft-


Midori: Ahaha! The Winter Triangle, you say...! That's the first time I've heard that.
Sui: Wha- You don't have to laugh that much, why are you so quick to make fun of me?
Midori (wiping his tears): Ah- no, no, it made me happy. I have a lot of moles, so I've been self-conscious about them. I never saw them that way. Thanks to you, Sui-chan, now I think, 'these moles aren't so bad', and I've started to like them a little more.

Sui blushes at his words.


Midori: No matter how many moles I have, it doesn't change the fact that I'm a handsome guy, right ❤
Sui: *cringe*

Sui: Annoying. Gross.
Midori: Oh my, how blunt~

Sui narrates: I'm definitely keeping it to myself that in that one moment, I thought he was kinda cute.

Comments